Associate and Corporate Board Members: Assist with oversight and governance of Samish Council; help plan and execute special events and fundraisers.
Committee Member: Work with volunteer and paid staff to provide support and direction to different aspects of the council administration. Committees include Alumni, Capital Campaign, Centennial, Facilities (Camp Kirby), Fundraising, and Special Events.
Administrative: Assist with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks at the office. This includes: helping with bulk mailing projects, or using your creative talents to improve flyers, brochures and web sites.
Time commitment varies depending on the program. Occasional or one-time volunteer assistance is gratefully accepted.
- Hands-on training and experience.
- Portfolio development.
- Evaluation of performance and recommendations for employment.
- Personal and professional recognition.
- Opportunity to make friends and meet others interested in the well-being of youth.
- Make a difference in a child’s life.
- The chance to give service and participate in your community.
- Put more fun in your life.
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities please contact Erin Walker at (360) 255-7554 or email@example.com.