Offered Memorial and Labor Day Weekends!
- Accommodations range from rustic cabins to deluxe cabins with kitchens. Linens are not provided in any of our accommodations, so you will need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, etc. The sleeping arrangements in the majority of our cabins are bunk beds and/or cots.
- Meals are done on your own. Some cabins do have kitchen facilities, while others have fire pits nearby. Camp stoves are also available if needed.
- Some camp-staffed activities will be available (for example: arts & crafts and archery), but are based on staff availability. Activities will be confirmed two weeks prior to the Family Camp weekend. Specialist activities such as archery and the climbing wall may only be done under the supervision of a qualified Camp Kirby staff member.
- You are also welcome to enjoy all that camp has to offer on your own. We have over a mile of beachfront, hiking trails, a volleyball court, basketball, ping pong, and much more!
Deluxe cabins contain both a 3/4 bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower) and a kitchen. Kitchens are stocked with basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. All bathrooms are stocked with paper products.
$300/weekend (6 people max) – Health House is located in the heart of camp, and has a full kitchen, a 3/4 bathroom, two bedrooms, and living space. Bedroom #1 sleeps two (one bunk bed), and bedroom #2 sleeps four (two bunk beds).
$300/weekend (8 people max) – Herman’s Hut sits out on the point of our property, is right next to the beach, and has it’s own fire pit out front. It is laid out like a studio with a full kitchen and a bathroom (sink, toilet, shower), but the living and sleeping share the same space. There is one twin-sized bed, and then additional cots/mattresses.
$400/weekend (8 people max) – Tayito is the largest of our deluxe cabins, also located in the heart of Camp. It has a full kitchen, and two separate bedrooms. Each bedroom has an adjoining 3/4 bathroom. Bedroom #1 sleeps six (three bunk beds), and bedroom #2 sleeps two (single camp beds). Tayito also has a large living space and dining area.
Standard cabins contain a private bathroom.
$200/weekend (3 people max) – Our A-frame cabin or “Woodpecker” has a 3/4 bathroom, a sleeping loft that houses a full-sized bed, and a lower sitting area that contains a twin-sized bed. If you rent this cabin, your cooking will need to be done outside in one of our communal fire pits, or over a camp stove.
$200/weekend (4 people max) – Sandpiper has a 3/4 bathroom, and a sleeping area that contains two standard camp bunk beds. If you rent Sandpiper, your cooking will need to be done outside in one of our communal fire pits, or over a camp stove.
Rustic Sleeping Cabins
Rustic cabins all have basic electricity, and standard camp bunk beds. You will have use of shared bathrooms/showers and fire pits.
Rustic cabins all have basic electricity, and standard camp bunk beds. You will have use of shared bathrooms/showers and fire pits. These come in both double and single cabins.
Single Cabin – $100/weekend (6 people max) *If you have groups larger than 6, you will need to reserve 2 cabins but we can assign you to adjoining cabins. Examples of rustic sleeping cabins include: Seagull, Fir Tree, Crow’s Nest, Jupiter, and Evening Star.
Double Cabin – $125/weekend (10 people max) Examples of rustic sleeping double cabins include: Big/Little Dipper, White Cap/Honeysuckle, and Driftwood/Blue Heron.
HiTor Treehouse Cabins
HiTor Treehouse Cabins – $75/weekend (4 people max). Our HiTor unit is located halfway up the hill, and is made up of eight treehouse cabins. These cabins do not have electricity, and have use of shared bathrooms/showers and fire pits. Each cabin sleeps four (two bunk beds).
Tent Camping Sites
Tent Camping Sites – $50/weekend (4 people max). Our three tent camping sites are located in the Kirby woods. Each site includes a fire pit, picnic table, and space for tents. These sites are walk-in only, and range from a 2-10 minute walk from the main road and HiTor area. There are outhouses, sinks, and a dish station available outside of HiTor lodge for campsite use.
Camp Kirby Rules and Regulations
- Pets are not allowed at Camp Kirby.
- Alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, or controlled substances (including marijuana) are not allowed at any time on camp property.
- Smoking of tobacco products is only permitted in the camp’s designated smoking area.
- Stubs must be collected and disposed of properly in the provided receptacle. Smoke detectors may not be tampered with.
- No firearms or any unlawful activities may occur on the site.
- Fire precautions are to be taken at all times.
- Fires may be built only in existing and designated fire pits, fireplaces, and wood stoves. All county burning bans must be observed. Candles or camping stoves must not be used inside buildings.
- Boundaries for restricted areas must be observed.
- No RV’s, motorbikes or off-road vehicles are allowed on the camp property.
- No group shall alter any of the buildings, structures, or equipment in any way.
- No timber, shrubs, or flowers shall be cut, damaged, or destroyed.
- Graffiti of any kind is prohibited.
- Any damage, needed repair, accidents, or illness must be reported to the Camp Director or Camp Host as soon as possible.
- No specialized activities such as swimming, archery, boating, and climbing wall may be conducted without the prior knowledge and approval of Camp Fire Samish & Camp Kirby Staff.
- Be safe and have fun!
Cancellation or date/cabin transfers must be made at least 30 days prior to the reservation to receive a refund of anything beyond the non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 30 days or no-shows will not be refunded.
Please contact, Kathryn “KitKat”, if you have additional questions. She can be reached at Kathryn@campfiresamish.org or (360) 255-7765.